Younity is looking for a Community Superstar to own all aspects of community building and growth! This role will report directly to our VP of Operations and will be responsible for executing and improving on our various initiatives and plans across our sites.
Big picture: we want someone who can help us attract and onboard happy customers. We're looking for someone we can trust to take the lead on planning and executing nearly all of our marketing activities.
Younity is a residential IoT company redefining the wireless experience in multi-family properties. We design and build property-wide WiFi networks that ensure buildings are secure, always connected, and prepared for easy technical adaptations and evolutions. We provide tenants with a cheaper, faster and better internet experience with no hidden costs or tricks.
Founded in 2018 and based in New York City, Younity’s mission is to create a frictionless living experience for landlords and tenants alike.
The Community Manager will be responsible for developing and executing grassroot marketing and sales initiatives in our buildings to drive brand awareness, engagement and adoption. This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills. Our success is based upon your skills and out of the box thinking.
- We are looking for an enthusiastic young professional, preferably with experience in marketing, sales, and event management.
- Lead in developing, proofing, and delivering digital and print content.
- Lead community initiatives.
- Event curation and execution (whether virtual or in person)
- Build relationships with tenants, team members, and related building staff.
- Be the first to observe and address concerns/problems/ideas.
- Manage all inbound leads
- Basic customer experience and support
- Creating and implementing streamlined processes to follow-up and track leads, learning about their needs and how we can better serve them
- Our ideal candidate will meet most of the following criteria:
- A passion for building community, both online and in the real world
- Ability and aptitude to design and implement an effective marketing strategy
- A people person with a positive attitude is a must
- 3+ years of experience ideally at an early stage D2C startup
- Passionate about real estate tech and solving big problems
- Ability to work with an international team
- Demonstrated success in startups or other less structured environments
- Strong ability to effectively position and frame information. Can make the complex simple
- Capability to oversee, manage, and execute projects across most major marketing disciplines, with an emphasis on events, content production, and partnerships
- Prefers to roll up sleeves and get sh!t done
- Desired personal attributes: entrepreneurial mindset, team player, continual learner, understands self, resourceful, hard-charging, strategic, action-oriented, multifaceted, and a pleasure to work with
Competitive Salary + Equity
Health insurance (medical, dental, and vision)
Paid vacation and company holidays