Resident Support Manager
The primary purpose of the Resident Support Manager is to provide support to our residents from move-in to move-out. The RSM uses various forms of technology to work with current residents by attending to residents’ requests, interfacing with property managers, and collaborating with different TH team members. The RSM is expected to answer resident phone calls and emails throughout the day and manage resident cases to satisfaction with a caring and proactive attitude.
- Manage tasks and communications received, inclusive of both small multi-family buildings (2 - 100 units) and single-family residential homes, using technology to meet company objectives and metrics.
- Execute daily operations which may include processing notices to vacate, move-outs, rent collection, security deposit accounting, lease renewals, and activities specific to the assigned Area.
- Operations details are accurately tracked by task and executed in proprietary software.
- Responsible for ensuring positive Resident relations during Resident interactions using an internal case management system for communication and documentation.
- Communicate with residents and internal teams throughout each workday via cases, phone calls, and SMS messaging.
- Manages all electronic record keeping, including lease files for the Residents in the assigned area; ensures file management quality control including document storage in the proprietary database.
- Provide excellent customer service remotely to all internal and external customers.
- Maintain or exceed established customer satisfaction ratings.
- Covers Internal Call Center (ICC) shifts per schedule. The ICC answers resident calls that are routed through call center software to the virtual property management team.
- Understand and perform all operations in conjunction with federal, state, and local law.
- 1+ years experience as property manager of 100+ units or assistant property manager of 250+ units.
- Strong customer service, written and verbal communication, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Positive, can-do attitude with a commitment to excellence and achieving goals.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and deal effectively with a diversity of individuals.
- Strong understanding of technology and computer proficiency, including Google Applications, Microsoft Office
- Experience using property management software, such as Propertyware.
- Ability to work remotely effectively, independently, and as a member of various teams and groups.
- Experience working remotely and with remote teams preferred.