Interacting with our team of Truehold Advisors is the first experience a new customer has with Truehold. We aim to ensure every potential customer you touch has an honest, human, and helpful experience with our growing startup.
- Making 100-150 dials (phone calls) per day
- Discovering each individual seller’s motivation and educating them on how Truehold can meet their needs
- Managing and scoring a large lead volume in Salesforce CRM
- Meeting or exceeding expected benchmarks, including daily and monthly goals and metrics
- Partnering with teams across the business, including Marketing and Real Estate
- Ability to work a schedule of Monday-Friday plus one weekend a month. Shift times vary 7:00am-4:00pm / 10:00am-7:00pm / 12:00-9:00pm Eastern Time depending on the current needs of the business.
- Some holidays are also required.
- Ability to adapt through changing needs
- Experience in customer-facing, relationship-building sales
- Experience in phone sales, Senior Housing, and/or Real Estate is a plus
- Proficiency with CRM and other technology tools
- A collaborative, people-first culture with a passion for doing good and enjoying doing it
- A unique opportunity to build our brand in the early stages
- Competitive benefits and compensation, including 401(k) w/match
- Choice between hybrid and fully remote work
- Flexible PTO (with a 3-week minimum)
- 11 paid holidays
Truehold is the nation's leading provider of residential sale-leasebacks, the preferred choice for homeowners who want to unlock their equity without taking on debt or moving. We've brought together industry-leading experts to unlock over $200 million in home equity. Our mission is to create a new type of senior living that enables people to enjoy their health and wealth as they age, without giving up their homes.