Our new Data Analyst will collect, organize, analyze, and interpret acquisition, property management and construction data to support our business objectives and optimize portfolio performance.
- Collaborate with various teams to define data requirements, objectives, and key performance indicators (KPIs) to guide analytical projects.
- Utilize statistical analysis and data visualization techniques to identify trends, patterns, and correlations in property management and asset level data; generate reports and dashboards to advance our Business Intelligence capacity
- Perform predictive and prescriptive analysis to forecast market trends, property values, and investment opportunities.
- Collaborate with the technology team to enhance data infrastructure and analytics tools for improved data accessibility and analysis efficiency.
- Stay up-to-date with industry best practices, technological advancements, and data analysis techniques to continually enhance the quality of analysis.
- Bachelor's degree in Data Science, Statistics, Economics, Property Management, Real Estate, or a related field. Master's degree is a plus.
- Proven experience 3-5+ years as a Data Analyst or similar role, preferably within real estate investment / asset management.
- Strong proficiency in data manipulation and analysis using tools such as Python and SQL.
- Proficiency in data visualization tools like Tableau and Salesforce Reporting to effectively present findings.
- Ability to convey findings to non-technical stakeholders by synthesizing information and making strategic finding recommendations using tools such as Excel/Sheets, Powerpoint/Slides, etc.
- Familiarity with Property Management systems and databases (PropertyWare, Yardi, etc.) preferred.
- Solid understanding of statistical analysis, regression models, and forecasting techniques; experience with machine learning / predictive modeling is a plus.
- A collaborative, people-first culture with a passion for doing good and enjoying doing it
- A unique opportunity to build our brand in the early stages
- Competitive benefits and compensation, including a 401(k) w/match and parental leave
- Choice between hybrid and fully remote work
- Flexible PTO (with a 3-week minimum)
- 11 paid holidays
Truehold is the nation's leading provider of residential sale-leasebacks, the preferred choice for homeowners who want to unlock their equity without taking on debt or moving. We've brought together industry-leading experts to unlock over $100 million in home equity to hundreds of residents in 7 cities across the Midwest. Our mission is to create a new type of senior living that enables people to enjoy their health and wealth as they age, without giving up their homes.