Posted on Saturday, April 15, 2023
ABOUT THE ROLE
The IT Director will be responsible for the overall strategy, planning, and execution of all core IT functions, security, and corporate applications across the company. We’re searching for someone with a passion for supporting the people on their team as well as developing the organization. Ultimately, the IT Director will need to put the infrastructure and processes into place in order to help Side’s business scale.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
Define and execute the strategy for all of Side’s IT Functions, ensuring successful adoption of technologies across Side, while also focusing on security and automating processes in order to enable our rapid growth.
Own all IT functions, including the following: Helpdesk, Google Workspace, Okta, MDM, AV, Networking, corporate applications, etc
Build, lead, and grow successful IT teams through recruiting and growing great talent.
Manage project deliverables and responsibilities, vendor selection, contract negotiation, budgets, and will be the lead subject matter expertise on all company IT services and applications.
Ensure that IT projects are delivered on time and within scope by working closely with business stakeholders and developing detailed project plans to track progress.
Lead an employee-facing IT Support organization inspired to achieve the highest levels of customer service and employee satisfaction.
WHAT WOULD MAKE YOU A GOOD FIT FOR THE ROLE?
- 8+ years of IT experience and 5+ years of IT leadership experience
- Experience working in a high-growth tech start-up
- Experience hiring, managing, and leading a team of IT professionals
- Experience managing OS X (Jamf Pro) and G Suite/Google Workspace environment
- Knowledge of Information Security best practices
- Expertise in managing external vendors, procurement, and budgets
- Experience managing corporate applications, specifically Salesforce and/or Workday.
- Expert understanding of cloud-based IT systems.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects with a stellar track record of managing priorities, deadlines, and deliverables.
- You lead by example and aren’t afraid to roll up your sleeves and dive into the team’s work to fill gaps as needed.
- Proven track record of maturing and automating IT systems and processes (i.e.. employee onboarding/offboarding, software/hardware provisioning, etc)
- Experience with implementing business continuity and disaster recovery programs
- Stock options
- Best-in-class benefits, including 100% healthcare coverage (medical, vision and dental)
- Flexible PTO
- Remote working internet stipend
- $1,000/year for learning and development
- Pet friendly headquarters
At Side, we believe everyone should own their path.
Side is the only real estate brokerage platform that helps top-producing agents, teams, and independent brokerages create and grow their own boutique companies — without the cost, time, or risk of operating a brokerage.
Side’s goal is to create and power thousands of agent-owned local real estate brands that serve the needs of their clients and communities better than anyone else. We’re pursuing this goal by building proprietary, best-in-class transaction management technology and providing premier support services (including brand creation, business guidance, and legal coverage) to our exceptional partner agents.
Side is backed by over $300 million in funding from top-tier venture capital firms, including Coatue Management, Tiger Global Management, and D1 Capital Partners. The company was named a Most Innovative Company of 2022 by Fast Company and 2021 Company of the Year by Inman News, the real estate industry’s leading publication.
Side is dedicated to working with the highest skilled people from the most inclusive talent pool feasible. We maintain that diversity in all aspects leads to positive change, solutions and innovation for our customers and career fulfillment for our employees. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply!
Side uses the E-Verify employment verification program.
Our stewardship of the data of many of our customers means that a background and DRE license check is required to join Side. We will, nonetheless, consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in accord with applicable law, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
See more open positions at Side
Something looks off?