Sales Development Representative - Atlanta, GA
Sales & Business Development
Atlanta, GA, USA
Posted on Monday, January 8, 2024
Are you ready to dive into the world of a fast-paced tech startup? Are you ready to change the world? At PadSplit we're disrupting the affordable housing industry by creating safe, attractive, and respectable co-living environments. If you're motivated by the conviction that working people should have a decent place to live, and want to do something about it, come join us!
At PadSplit, our purpose is to solve our affordable housing crisis one room at a time while leveraging housing as a vehicle for financial independence. Our principles are Care, Show it, Prove it. We live out our principles by embodying our values: Empathy, Optimism, Intellectual Curiosity, Strong Work Ethic, High Integrity, Self-Awareness, and Compassionate Directness.
Learn more about PadSplit here
As a Sales Development Representative, you are a tenacious, hard-working problem solver with an optimistic attitude who can easily (and happily) prospect new business. You can uphold our company’s principles and values while adding to our unique culture. As a member of our Sales team, you will be responsible for reaching out to prospective and validated sales targets (property owners) and delivering a tailored value pitch on how the PadSplit model and technology consistently drive superior rental income compared to traditional single-family rentals.
- Develop new business leads and enhance existing relationships
- Utilize prospecting and research tools, coordinate with assigned reps to qualify opportunities; prepare for and book discovery and pitch meetings with target prospects
- Actively prospect with a mixture of cold calling, emailing, and social selling to supplement the lead flow provided by the Marketing team
- Strategize with team members to innovate & improve the overall sales development process
- Conduct sales development best practices with email, phone, and social drips using enablement technology to connect with new prospects
- Work closely and collaboratively with the sales team to develop and implement appropriate prospect communication plans
- Work internally with other departments to ensure proper quality and quantity of demonstrations
- Achieve monthly goals by generating new leads and qualifying existing leads.
- Synthesize customer feedback for input into product development
- Share and leverage your talents, and provide information and feedback to improve strategies, solutions and execution of the sales process
- Maintain timely and detailed pipeline management, keeping sales pipeline up to date and accurate in SalesForce.com
- 1+ years of experience in a B2B SDR role
- Accurate and efficient CRM management experience (Salesforce, Hubspot, etc.)
- Phone, email, and text outbound prospecting/cold outreach experience
- Confident in oral communication skills over video (this means you can talk to people)
- Demonstrated experience consistently exceeding target goals, hunting for deals, navigating organizational hierarchies and building long-term relationships
- Interested in Real Estate and the future of housing
- Consistently demonstrates core values: compassionate directness, high integrity, optimism, intellectual curiosity, strong work ethic, empathy, self-awareness
- Real Estate investment experience
- Early-stage startup sales experience
Benefits & Perks - US-Based Employees
Competitive compensation package + equity
Flexible Paid Time Off
Work with a smart, diverse, mission-driven team
Comprehensive medical, dental & vision insurance
Make the world a better place
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas.
PadSplit is proud to be an equal-opportunity workplace. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org