Sales Development Representative - TX
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Wednesday, April 26, 2023
Are you ready to dive into the world of a fast-paced tech startup? Are you ready to change the world? At PadSplit we're disrupting the affordable housing industry by creating safe, attractive, and respectable co-living environments. If you're motivated by the conviction that working people should have a decent place to live, and want to do something about it, come join us!
At PadSplit, our purpose is to solve our affordable housing crisis one room at a time while leveraging housing as a vehicle for financial independence. Our principles are Care, Show it, Prove it. We live out our principles by embodying our values: Empathy, Optimism, Intellectual Curiosity, Strong Work Ethic, High Integrity, Self-Awareness, and Compassionate Directness.
Learn more about PadSplit here
As a Sales Development Representative, you are a tenacious, hard-working problem solver with an optimistic attitude that can easily (and happily) prospect new business. You can uphold our company’s principles and values while adding to our unique culture. As a member of our Sales team, you will be responsible for reaching out to prospective and validated sales targets (property owners) and deliver a tailored value pitch on how the PadSplit model and technology consistently drives superior rental income compared to traditional single-family rentals.
- Develop new business leads and enhance existing relationships
- Utilize prospecting and research tools, coordinate with assigned reps to qualify opportunities; prepare for and book discovery and pitch meetings with target prospects
- Actively prospect with a mixture of cold calling, emailing, and social selling to supplement the lead flow provided by the Marketing team
- Strategize with team members to innovate & improve the overall sales development process
- Conduct sales development best practices with email, phone, and social drips using enablement technology to connect with new prospects
- Work closely and collaboratively with the sales team to develop and implement appropriate prospect communication plans
- Work internally with other departments to ensure proper quality and quantity of demonstrations
- Achieve monthly goals by generating new leads and qualifying existing leads.
- Synthesize customer feedback for input into product development
- Share and leverage your talents, and provide information and feedback to improve strategies, solutions and execution of the sales process
- Maintain timely and detailed pipeline management, keeping sales pipeline up to date and accurate in SalesForce.com
- 1+ years of experience in a B2B SDR role
- Outbound prospecting/cold outreach experience is a must
- Previous success prospecting, engaging and acquiring new business with small and mid-market sized companies
- Demonstrated experience consistently exceeding target goals, hunting for deals, navigating organizational hierarchies and building long-term relationships
- Salesforce CRM experience – you can accurately and efficiently maintain perfect hygiene within our CRM
- Confident in oral communication skills over video (this means you can talk to people)
- Comfortable making “the ask” and hearing “no”
- Unsatisfied with successes, undaunted by failures
- Eager to learn, get better all the time (you are coachable)
- Desire to be a part of fast-paced, high energy, start-up experience
- Thrives in a fluid, fast-paced and results-oriented environment; able to adapt to changing business needs and influence decision making across all levels of the organization
- Unquestioned integrity and clarity around doing the right thing for our customers, for your co-workers and the company
- Interested in Real Estate
Benefits & Perks - US-Based Employees
Competitive compensation package + equity
Unlimited Paid Time Off
Work with a smart, diverse, mission-driven team
Comprehensive medical, dental & vision insurance
Make the world a better place
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas.
PadSplit is proud to be an equal-opportunity workplace. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by emailing email@example.com