Account Executive - Houston, TX
Sales & Business Development
Houston, TX, USA
Posted on Friday, April 21, 2023
Are you ready to dive into the world of a fast-paced tech startup? Are you ready to change the world? At PadSplit we're disrupting the affordable housing industry by creating safe, attractive, and respectable co-living environments. If you're motivated by the conviction that working people should have a decent place to live, and want to do something about it, come join us!
At PadSplit, our purpose is to solve our affordable housing crisis one room at a time while leveraging housing as a vehicle for financial independence. Our principles are Care, Show it, Prove it. We live out our principles by embodying our values: Empathy, Optimism, Intellectual Curiosity, Strong Work Ethic, High Integrity, Self-Awareness, and Compassionate Directness.
Learn more about PadSplit here
As an Account Executive, you are a tenacious, hard-working problem solver with an optimistic attitude who can easily (and happily) prospect and close new business. You can uphold our company’s principles and values while adding to our unique culture. As a member of our Sales team, you will be responsible for reaching out to prospective and validated sales targets (property owners/real estate investors) and delivering a tailored value pitch on how the PadSplit model and technology consistently drive superior rental income compared to traditional single-family rentals.
- Qualify new prospects from inbound (40%) and outbound (60%) leads generated by the Marketing team.
- Actively prospect with a mixture of cold calling, emailing, and social selling to supplement the lead flow provided by the Marketing team
- Achieve monthly goals by generating new leads and qualifying existing leads
- Monthly presentations to local real estate investor groups.
- Serve as primary contact and advisor for our prospects throughout the sales cycle.
- Achieve and exceed quarterly assigned sales quota within your targeted prospect accounts and sales territory.
- Work closely with members of the Sales team and other departmental teams to ensure you are engaged with the entire customer experience opportunity cycle
- Synthesize customer feedback for input into product development
- Share and leverage your talents, and provide information and feedback to improve strategies, solutions, and execution of the sales process.
- Sleep easy at night--confident that what you’re selling is a great opportunity that customers will appreciate
- Maintain timely and detailed pipeline management, keeping the sales pipeline up to date and accurate in SalesForce.com and SalesLoft
- Support Member demand efforts to maximize early occupancy in assigned emerging markets.
- Work closely with the GM team to launch and run on-the-ground initiatives that impact 10 happy hosts and 100 happy members
- 3+ years of experience in a consultative, B2B inside sales role and a bachelor’s degree
- Phone, email, and text outbound prospecting/cold outreach experience
- Accurate and efficient CRM management experience (Salesforce, Hubspot, etc.)
- Demonstrated experience consistently exceeding target goals, hunting for deals, navigating organizational hierarchies, and building long-term relationships
- Previous success prospecting, engaging, and acquiring a new business with small and mid-market-sized companies
- Confident in oral communication skills over video (this means you can talk to people)
- Interested in Real Estate and the future of housing
- Consistently demonstrates core values: compassionate directness, high integrity, optimism, intellectual curiosity, strong work ethic, empathy, self-awareness
- Real Estate investment experience
- Early-stage startup sales experience
- Residing in Houston Texas or the Greater part of Houston.
Benefits & Perks - US-Based Employees
Competitive compensation package + equity
Flexible Paid Time Off
Work with a smart, diverse, mission-driven team
Comprehensive medical, dental & vision insurance
Make the world a better place
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas.
PadSplit is proud to be an equal-opportunity workplace. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by emailing email@example.com