OnsiteIQ Recruiter - Entry Level
What do we do?
OnsiteIQ builds world-class technology that brings construction sites to its users; wherever they are without any of the dust & debris. Automatically mapping 360-degree imagery to architectural floor plans, enabling clients to virtually walk through these sites; monitoring progress, finding & tracking issues, & collaborating with project stakeholders. Leveraging its AI & computer vision expertise, the OnsiteIQ team is working toward a risk assessment platform that’s safer & faster than any human inspection.
OnsiteIQ is a close-knit, high-performing, startup team that encourages collaboration across all groups. Mutual respect is key, as we are an ego-free company. We’re a small but rapidly growing team looking for an enthusiastic individual to join us in our growth.
We’re looking for a detail oriented & dedicated person to take on recruiting for our independent contractors at OnsiteIQ.
- Source & vet individuals via phone interviews for our independent contracting team
- Follow processes to utilize partnerships
- Brainstorm & suggest process improvements
- Conduct testing for optimizations
- Collaborate on & complete quarterly OKRs
- Manage the Full Cycle activity of the recruiting process
- Contribute to internal team meetings
- Create a daily schedule that optimizes your productivity
- Track KPIs/metrics
- 1 year experience in Recruiting
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Ability to adapt to rapid changes within the short term & long term
- Organization & detail orientation
- Ability to handle recruiting in a fast paced, team centric environment
- Familiarity with Construction or Real Estate
- Familiarity with ATS systems & KPIs/metrics
- Startup experience
- Flexible work schedule
- Various growth & development opportunities
- Competitive health, dental, & vision benefits
- A supportive team & work environment
- An inclusive & diverse workforce
OnsiteIQ is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.