Director of Marketing
Marketing & Communications
Miami, FL, USA
Posted on Wednesday, August 30, 2023
Milo is a digital mortgage company for the global consumer. Having facilitated over $1B+ in loan applications to date, Milo's financial solutions through their technology platform are fast, secure, easy to use, and human. The company is committed to driving the transformation of financial services for today’s world, solving real problems, and making a meaningful impact in people's lives. Always guided by their mission, Milo empowers clients with access to capital that deserve to qualify.
About the Role:
The Director of Marketing will lead our marketing efforts and help accelerate our next phase of growth! We are looking for a Director of Marketing with experience marketing to the Latin America market and has demonstrated success operating in a high-growth startup environment. You will have experience building and managing a high-performing marketing team while creating & executing an effective direct-to-consumer marketing strategy.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Develop and execute a comprehensive marketing strategy that strengthens Milo’s brand presence, drives customer acquisition, and fosters long-term loyalty.
- Leverage deep knowledge of Latin American markets to tailor marketing campaigns, ensuring resonance with local audiences while maintaining a consistent global brand message.
- Design and implement DTC campaigns that harness the power of modern digital channels, tapping into Milo’s core audience and expanding our user base.
- Analyze marketing metrics to assess the effectiveness of campaigns, surface actionable insights, set goals, and forecast future performance.
- Oversee the end-to-end management of performance marketing channels, ensuring optimal ROI and consistent growth in customer acquisition.
- Enhance and maintain the Milo brand image, ensuring all marketing communications and touchpoints are cohesive and in line with our brand’s ethos.
- Lead, mentor, and grow a high-performing marketing team, fostering a culture of collaboration, innovation, and excellence.
- Fluent in Spanish; proficiency in English is a strong advantage.
- Minimum of 7 years of marketing experience, with a proven track record in the Latin American market.
- Strong background in Direct-to-Consumer marketing and familiarity with modern marketing automation tools.
- Demonstrable experience in both performance marketing and brand marketing.
- Data-driven mindset with proficiency in analytics tools and the ability to translate insights into actionable strategies.
- Must have startup experience with an ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. The ideal candidate will be comfortable "wearing many hats" and diving deep when necessary.
- Exceptional communication, leadership, and interpersonal skills.
Our Core Values:
Always do what is right and fair - for our clients, our partners, and our company.
Simple, Fast, & Obvious
Create simple solutions. Move Fast. Build trust through the process.
Our team is always learning! We’re not afraid to ask questions, make mistakes, and find new ways.
We work hard through our challenges, commit to a plan, and never give up in the process!
Our Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive compensation to the market and tech ecosystem
- Stock options, giving you ownership in a fast-growing company
- Generous vacation policy with 4 weeks PTO per year, encouraging our employees to disconnect, relax & reenergize, plus paid federal holidays
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
- Your choice of equipment for you to get your job done
- Bi-monthly wellness challenges
- Annual $1,500 budget to invest in your professional Learning & Development