Sr. Technical Product Marketing Manager
Mapped is an AI-powered data infrastructure platform for commercial real estate that powers the future of PropTech. We are on a mission to bring data from people, places, and things together in a secure and scalable manner for developers. By automating the discovery, extraction, and normalization of data from building systems, sensors, devices, and vendor APIs, Mapped simplifies the integration process down to a single standardized API. This allows us to break enterprise data silos and empower building owners, facility operators, and solution providers to focus on innovation rather than integration – rapidly unlocking the value of data and driving transformative business outcomes.
We are seeking a talented, passionate, and motivated individual to help us accelerate growth during the most critical phase of our journey. You will help drive and implement our go-to-market strategy, sales enablement, and product user enablement by collaborating with product, engineering, and sales teams. You will play a critical role to bring customer stories to life and provide feedback to product teams.
Location: This is a remote role
Responsibilities and Duties
- Understand the Mapped technology stack, and customers’ needs and articulate compelling user stories to amplify value propositions to our ecosystem and stakeholders including customers, partners, and application developers
- Create engaging product content that can be used by various internal stakeholders; including brochures, briefs, training material, publish marketing videos, API developer engagement material, sales enablement material, website content, write or drive technical blogs
- Revise and constantly improve product marketing / positioning documents to align with the company's overall strategy and drive the company's position in the market.
- Build a strong working relationship and collaborate across sales, product management, and customer success teams to drive customer’s end-to-end journey
- Manage multiple projects and balance conflicting priorities in a rapidly changing environment.
- Participate in product planning meetings and bring market perspectives to Product and Engineering teams
- Work with other digital marketing team members (Growth Marketing / Marketing Ops / Demand Gen)
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in B2B technology product marketing. Past experience with SaaS products, developer platforms, cloud or data infrastructure is required. Experience in CRE, commercial buildings, or IoT is preferred.
- Working experience with enterprise IT customers is highly desirable.
- A demonstrated experience in a data-driven approach to define a problem and propose a solution hypothesis is required.
- Significant experience and a proven track record in taking ownership and delivering results in a fast-paced and dynamic business environment are required. A can-do attitude and getting things done are a must. Self-motivated and comfortable working with minimal supervision and fully remote.
- Demonstrated experience managing projects across functional teams, including engineering, design, marketing, and operations.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and an ability to influence internal stakeholders.
- Bachelor's degree required. MBA from top-tier universities is preferred.
The cash compensation range for this role is $100,000 - $170,000.
Actual compensation packages are based on a wide array of factors unique to each candidate, including but not limited to skill set, years & depth of experience, certifications, and potentially geographic location. In addition to cash compensation, all employees receive an equity compensation package.
- Unlimited PTO + 10 company holidays
- Health, vision, and dental insurance - 100% covered for employees, 65% covered for dependents
- 401K Plan
- Fully distributed, flexible and remote working
- Flexible working hours
- Paid parental leave – for birthing and non-birthing parents
Mapped is an equal-opportunity employer that highly values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other protected class.
Something looks off?