Partner Success Manager
Welcome to Jetty, the financial services platform on a mission to make renting a home more affordable and flexible. We’ve built multiple financial products that benefit both renters and property managers - and we’re just getting started.
As a member of the Partner Success team, your mission will be to work with Jetty's real estate partners to convert hundreds of thousands of apartment renters into Jetty customers. We’re creating intuitive solutions that make it easy for renters to access homes they love and protect the things they care about the most.
The challenge is immense and the responsibilities are vast: build long-term relationships with our partners, implement a strategy that integrates new technology into old processes at scale, identify implementation best practices, suggest product improvements, and grow revenue from our partnerships.
You will be instrumental in Jetty’s overall strategy. This position reports to our Team Lead of Partner Success.
Role & Responsibilities
- Account Management: Teach, advise, and build consultative relationships with our real estate partners and bring Jetty to life. Host quarterly business reviews with the C-Suite. Manage and grow partner relationships by instituting creative and effective programs to increase engagement with Jetty and, ultimately, sales. Create and execute plans that promote monthly, quarterly, and annual key results. Proactively identify opportunities and challenges, and create strategies to address them.
- Upsell: Identify opportunities within existing partner portfolios to increase engagement. Present, promote and sell Jetty products to real estate property managers and owners to grow revenue from our existing partnerships.
- Partner On-boarding: Bring signed Jetty partners live by building scalable processes to gather data, identify systems (partner workflows and software), engage stakeholders (marketing, finance, systems, leasing, c-suite), and support on-boarding efforts. Increasing engagement and adoption through regular collaboration with our most important partners, both in-person and over webinar.
- Project Management: Represent the perspective of our partners by leading cross-functional projects that improve the partner experience.
Experience & Qualifications
- 3-5 years of experience in a customer or client-facing role (e.g. account management, sales, partnerships, customer success, management consulting), with success developing long term relationships
- A passion for solving partner problems and the ability to engage others while teaching
- Organized and strong multi-tasker who can easily manage numerous projects
- Empathetic and able to develop strong connections with stakeholders across functions and backgrounds
- Excited by the opportunity to build something from the ground up
- Prior experience in the real estate industry is a plus
Compensation & Benefits
Beyond our mission, our products, and our people, the best way for Jetty to attract, develop, and retain talent is to provide both career growth and financial opportunity. In order to provide financial opportunity, our goal is to create compensation packages that are:
- Salary bands are based on market data
- Data pulled from similar sized companies to ensure we remain competitive
- Salaries for current and future employees are in our budget, which is reviewed quarterly
- Comp bands are based on 50th percentile market data (aka, right in the middle)
- Defined compensation bands for each level of a job family, updated twice a year
- Consistent performance management practices and company wide compensation audits
- Everyone is paid against Tier 1 compensation data, since it’s the most robust dataset, regardless of where you work
- Equity grants for all new hires, based on market data and internal comparables
- Additional grants given based on performance
- Comprehensive health insurance options that Jetty contributes to financially
- Health and wellness benefits
- Remote work benefits
- Flexible work schedules
- Generous leave policies
Compensation for this role:
- The total salary range for this role is $115-130k, comprised of an annual base salary and quarterly variable bonus, and may be inclusive of multiple career levels
- The offer package for this role will also include stock option equity
- Individual offer decisions within this range will be based on multiple factors, including your level of experience, relevant skills, and balancing internal equity to ensure fair and equitable compensation across similar roles
Benefits and perks include:
- Health (with HSA and FSA options), dental, and vision insurance through Aetna & MetLife
- 401(k) retirement savings program
- Optional life and disability coverage
- 20 days of PTO + 12 holidays, “Jetty Winter Break," and flexible sick days
- Generous parental leave policy
- Flexible remote work in any US location (keeping east coast hours)
- Stipends to cover WFH set-up, childcare, phone/internet bill, and optional co-working space
At Jetty, we know renting a home can be a financial challenge. That’s why we’re on a mission to make renting accessible to everyone. Jetty offers four financial products designed to help our members every step of the renting process: Jetty Deposit, a low-cost security deposit product that dramatically reduces move-in costs; Jetty Rent, a flexible rent payment program to eliminate pricey late rent fees; Jetty Credit, a credit building service that helps renters build credit just by paying rent; and Jetty Protect, an affordable renters insurance product that provides comprehensive coverage in just a few clicks.
Jetty has raised multiple rounds of venture capital from investors including Khosla Ventures, Ribbit Capital, Citi, Valar, and strategic investors. We’ve built a highly collaborative team working remotely around the country, and we believe in finding the best talent—regardless of where they live. To learn more about life at Jetty, visit jetty.com/careers.
Jetty is firmly committed to building a team as diverse as our Members. We are proud to provide equal employment opportunities for all candidates regardless of race, ancestry, citizenship, sex, gender identity or expression, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, age, disability, or veteran status.