Product Manager, Growth
Welcome to Jetty, the financial services platform on a mission to make renting a home more affordable and flexible. We’ve built multiple financial products that benefit both renters and property managers - and we’re just getting started.
As our business continues to grow, we are looking for a Product Manager, Growth to join us. You will work closely with Engineering, Design, and other key stakeholders across Jetty to create delightful experiences for our customers. You will have the opportunity to work on big, meaningful questions of acquisition, conversion, retention, and engagement. Your expertise and collaborative approach will be a key contributor to processes, cross-functional relationships, and organizational culture.
Role & Responsibilities
- Develop experiments focused on user acquisition, activation, and retention across multiple channels
- Define and prioritize the experimentation design and roadmap to align with business goals
- Perform quantitative and qualitative analysis (A/B testing, survey data, etc) to identify growth opportunities and inform product decisions for increasing our customer base
- Partner with analytics and design/research teams to better understand what drives your KPIs
- Collaborate with Engineering, Design, and other stakeholders across the organization to create and launch new products and features; structure and lead effective sprints and meetings to keep everyone on track
- Develop a deep understanding of and empathy for our customers and partners
- Play a key role in establishing scalable processes and product development practices as we continue to grow and evolve
Experience & Qualifications
- 4+ years of product management experience, with a proven track record of at least 2 years driving user growth
- Demonstrable experience working in consumer-facing FinTech, e-commerce, and/or subscriptions businesses
- Experience with B2C A/B testing and the in-depth use of data to inform decisions
- Understanding of design principles, usability, and UX design
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and feature concepts.
- Deep understanding of technology and the latest trends in the digital space
At Jetty, we know renting a home can be a financial challenge. That’s why we’re on a mission to make renting accessible to everyone. Jetty offers four financial products designed to help our members every step of the renting process: Jetty Deposit, a low-cost security deposit product that dramatically reduces move-in costs; Jetty Rent, a flexible rent payment program to eliminate pricey late rent fees; Jetty Credit, a credit building service that helps renters build credit just by paying rent; and Jetty Protect, an affordable renters insurance product that provides comprehensive coverage in just a few clicks.
Jetty has raised multiple rounds of venture capital from investors including Khosla Ventures, Ribbit Capital, Citi, Valar, and strategic investors. We’ve built a highly collaborative team working remotely around the country, and we believe in finding the best talent—regardless of where they live. To learn more about life at Jetty, visit jetty.com/careers.
Jetty is firmly committed to building a team as diverse as our Members. We are proud to provide equal employment opportunities for all candidates regardless of race, ancestry, citizenship, sex, gender identity or expression, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, age, disability, or veteran status.
Benefits & Perks
- Health (with HSA and FSA options), dental, and vision insurance through Aetna & MetLife
- 401(k) retirement savings program
- Optional life and disability coverage
- 20 days of PTO + 12 holidays, “Jetty Winter Break," and flexible sick days
- Generous parental leave policy
- Flexible remote work in any US location (keeping east coast hours)
- Stipends to cover WFH set-up, childcare, phone/internet bill, and optional co-working space
Something looks off?