Mortgage Loan Officer in North Dakota
Join Morty as a mortgage loan officer in North Dakota. Leverage our innovative mortgage technology, extensive lender marketplace, and dedicated closing team to advance your career and achieve success.
Are you a smart, resourceful, and self-sufficient individual? We're actively seeking talented candidates based in North Dakota to join our platform as Mortgage Loan Officers. Our ideal team members are passionate about cultivating a robust mortgage business portfolio while enjoying the flexibility of setting their own pace. Successful Mortgage Loan Officers at Morty possess a deep understanding of mortgage products, exceptional communication skills, and a proven ability to forge strong relationships. Your role will involve close collaboration with homebuyers, providing expert guidance on mortgage options, and overseeing loan origination.
This is a great opportunity to build on your existing sales experience and level up with new tools and support.
- Build your own book of business – Leverage Morty’s platform and marketplace to establish, grow, and service an ongoing pipeline of new customers and referrals.
- Establish a local presence – Build and maintain a local presence on the ground in a key market or markets of your choice, acting as Morty’s go-to “in-market” expert in the area.
- Own all communications for your customers – Ensure clients get the advice they need to successfully navigate the home financing process, building trust and working closely with our centralized closing team to ensure transactions go smoothly.
- Serve as an expert on loan options – Work with customers to make recommendations based on their specific situations; you'll need to be able to clearly articulate Morty's value propositions to customers who don't yet know us.
- Source customers, build your pipeline – Work at your own pace, leaning on phone calls, social media, emails, networking events, and in-person meetings with realtors and buyers.
- An approved mortgage license in at least one state or actively in process to obtain licensure
- Willingness to hit the road to build up a book of mortgage business.
- Excited and eager to learn quickly — we love self-starters with “no task is too big or small” attitudes.
- Knowledge of agency conventional underwriting products.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.