Customer Success Manager
Higharc is a VC-backed startup that is changing how new homes are designed and built. Join a founding team who’ve shipped products for Autodesk, Electronic Arts, Nike, and Apple.
We're seeking an experienced Customer Success Manager to lead and drive impact for our customers across the United States. The Customer Success motion at Higharc is very high touch, with weekly meetings across multiple stakeholders, with a need for strong project management - externally and internally. Each CSM has between four and eight accounts, with each being a high-value, production homebuilder, often with multiple years to build deep value. The ideal candidate will be responsible for driving adoption, securing business impact, and ensuring renewals and expansion for our homebuilders.
About the job:
- Creating & Achieving Joint Objectives: Provide consultative experience to define mutual objectives and make recommendations on the best path to adopt the Higharc solution across all customer departments and understand and inherit the Success Plan from Sales and continue to evolve it to meet the customer’s needs.
- Customer Retention & Renewals: Proactively engage with clients to identify opportunities for product adoption, expansion, and overall satisfaction, as well as collaborate with teams to ensure timely renewals and address any potential challenges.
- Project Management: Drive urgency in internal and external project management to ensure successful implementation and deployment of Higharc solutions and collaborate with cross-functional teams to address customer needs and challenges during escalations.
- Product Usage Understanding: Gain an in-depth understanding of how Higharc's product positively impacts various personas within the customer's organization, effectively communicate the benefits of using the Higharc product and provide clear training, while providing insights to the product team for continuous improvement based on customer feedback.
- Strategic CustomerQuarterly Business Reviews :Lead strategic QBRs with key customers to review performance, discuss future goals, and identify opportunities for improvement and expansion.
- Value Proposition: Effectively articulate the value proposition of Higharc, showcasing how our solutions meet the unique needs of each customer.
- ROI Measurement: Develop and implement metrics to measure the ROI of Higharc's solutions for each customer and analyze data and provide insights to help customers maximize the value of their investment.
- Customer Travel: Be willing to travel up to 25% to visit key customers, understand their business environment, and strengthen relationships.
- Strong project management skills with a focus on driving urgency and achieving successful outcomes.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to convey complex concepts clearly and effectively.
- Familiarity with the AEC industry or Vertical SaaS is preferred.
- Ability to understand and communicate technical concepts to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Track record of successful customer relationship management and achieving high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Proficiency in forecasting renewals and assessing expansion opportunities, along with experience in managing these processes.
- Experience collaborating with Product teams to shape new product features, understanding the critical path of value delivery, and effectively managing customer expectations around product development.
- Adaptability and a willingness to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment.
Higharc has been remote-first since our founding in 2018. We offer flexible hours so that you do your best work without missing out on life. Higharc offers competitive salaries with significant equity in a fast-growing, well-funded company. Personal healthiness is an important value for us - we provide comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage with unlimited PTO, and meaningful maternity/paternity leave. You'll also have access to other big-company benefits like short and long-term disability plans and a 401k. Haven't worked remotely before? We provide a stipend to help you create the ideal home-office.