Higharc is a VC-backed startup that is changing how new homes are designed and built. Join a founding team who’ve shipped products for Autodesk, Electronic Arts, Nike, and Apple.
We are seeking a product leader to join Higharc’s growing team at the Product Manager or Product Lead level. In this role you will lead the definition and implementation of features on the Higharc homebuilding platform. Your work will drive the growth and development of Higharc toward its full potential: making the design and building of homes better for builders and homeowners.
Successful candidates should have experience defining and driving the product roadmap for a complex technical solution.
Higharc is fully remote; this role can sit anywhere in the continental US.
What You’ll Do
- Lead the planning and execution of Higharc’s leading online home configuration and sales product.
- Own implementation of product roadmap and vision for new tools and features, based on user research, customer feedback, business objectives and market trends
- Partner closely with engineering and go-to-market teams to break down long-term strategy into requirements and sprint plans
- Work cross-functionally to connect and prioritize inputs from other teams, including sales, marketing and customer success, to define GTM strategy and optimize revenue
You are passionate about homes, construction, or home design. You are driven by the idea of making an entire industry better.
You’re a product professional who has launched software products of increasing complexity and learned from each of them. You gather expert input, analyze risks, make good decisions and communicate your thinking clearly. You have intuition for great user experience and system architecture.
You also have:
- 7+ years of web-based product experience, shipping modern software solutions
- Strong customer empathy and the ability to communicate effectively on technical topics with nuance for different audiences
- Deep understanding of the broader architecture and major technical considerations for your products
- Passion for learning about new technologies
- A proven track record as a senior technical product manager independently defining strategy and owning execution for a SaaS product
- Experience in defining and delivering new products
- Ability to articulate tradeoffs
Higharc has been remote-first since our founding in 2018. We offer flexible hours so that you do your best work without missing out on life. Higharc offers competitive salaries with significant equity in a fast-growing, well-funded company. Personal healthiness is an important value for us - we provide comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage with unlimited PTO, and meaningful maternity/paternity leave. You'll also have access to other big-company benefits like short and long-term disability plans and a 401k. Haven't worked remotely before? We provide a stipend to help you create the ideal home-office.