Ever/Body is a haven for high-performance beauty services founded around the mission to thoughtfully support everybody along their individual beauty journey.
We offer a curated collection of clinically-tested face, body, and hair treatments, delivered with gracious hospitality by our team of expert providers. Through a highly personalized, elevated, and seamless experience, we help our clients look and feel their best every day.
We are looking for entrepreneurial individuals who thrive in a fast-paced environment while being highly empathetic. If you’re engaging, personable, and adaptable with a positive attitude, high energy, and passion for process, we’d love to meet you!
- Support ecommerce and retail businesses through profitable customer retention strategies
- Manage and execute life-cycle retention strategies across several marketing channels and retail experiences (including website, app, and store)
- Collaborate with Product, Data, and Retail teams to develop data-driven segmentation and customer journey strategies across all marketing channels.
- Project management and execution of mobile and email consumer engagement.
- Support more traditional acquisition channels through development of audience-based testing plans, helping to optimize, track and own customer-level performance.
- Serve as technical expert for marketing technology including email marketing service vendor, website analytics (understanding consumer paths and journeys)
Experience needed for success:
- Ability to strategize cohesive customer acquisition and retention strategies based on in-depth knowledge of CRM channel, particularly email and mobile
- Deep knowledge of key digital and customer marketing KPIs
- Advanced experience within tools such as customer IO, or other email marketing and CRM platforms
- Comfort participating in weekly, monthly, and quarterly business reviews to develop proactive and reactionary marketing initiatives.
- 5+ years of digital marketing and ecommerce experience, with demonstrated background in segmentation and channel-management, with a track record of driving business growth.
- Highly analytical and comfortable with setting targets, creating forecasts.
- A ‘customer-centric’ mentality and experience driving audience-based initiatives.
Employee Perks and Benefits:
- Join our mission, our community and our vision to transform an industry
- Annual compensation of 80-110k annually, depending on experience.
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Paid family leave. We believe in supporting new parents
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Employee HSA and FSA
- Exceptionally generous discount for Ever/Body’s beauty services and products