Upper West Side, NYC: Client Consultant
Ever/Body’s mission is to empower everybody with advanced, personalized aesthetic dermatology and natural-looking results through our digitally-connected experience.
Ever/Body is revolutionizing cosmetic dermatology with a personalized, tech-driven experience that prioritizes patient education and natural-looking results. Ever/Body leverages best-in-class technology to deliver a seamless consumer experience‒ from online booking, medical records and progress tracking to the most advanced treatments that deliver maximum results with little to no downtime. Ever/Body offers a curated menu of the safest, medically-tested procedures, vetted and administered by experienced medical professionals and tailored to each patient’s unique features and skincare goals.
About the role:
As a Client Consultant you will be responsible for educating new and existing clients about the Ever/Body experience, products and services. The Client Consultant will work closely with the center manager on planning out the consultation schedule while focused on maximizing sales, booking appointments, and community outreach.
- 3+ years of direct client-facing sales experience, in a fast paced, high volume location.
- Prior experience working with luxury brands or services preferred.
- Must exude a passion for delivering a world class personalized client experience
- Experience in developing sales leads and researching potential clients
- Must exercise professionalism and discretion with sensitive and private information
- Must have a passion for health, wellness, and beauty
- Must be a motivated self-starter who can perform tasks without constant supervision
- Must have organizational, problem-solving and multitasking skills
- Must be a quick learner who can absorb and implement information
- Must remain calm under pressure when handling client or provider needs
- Must be able to work a non-traditional schedule, including nights and weekends
- Undergraduate degree preferred
- Exceed daily, weekly and monthly goals by conducting consultations within the center and creating treatment plans for new and existing clients
- Act as a Brand Ambassador and provide clients with an exceptional service experience through an understanding of services and products.
- Build, maintain and foster client relationships from the moment of introduction throughout the sales cycle continuing through their journey with EVER/BODY
- Develop relationships with new and existing VIP clients
- Understand the selling and consultation process, upholding and adhering to the EVER/BODY I-CARE philosophy
- Proactive outreach to clients and potential clients to promote, network, follow-up, and inform on all things Ever/Body
- Establish and maintain long-term relationships with clients to generate repeat business and referrals
- Use promotional approaches such as phone calls, emails and social media to reach potential clients
- Become a “master in your craft” in regards to Ever/Body service offerings and competitive landscape
- Coordinate with other team members and departments to optimize the sales effort
- Update team on all sales activity, including daily performance, and motivate team to support sales operations
- Consistently and continuously monitor center results and proactively identify opportunities to optimize performance and sales
- Supporting center staff with maintaining center standards.
- Participate in daily operations activities such as: electronic record keeping, inventory, ordering front office supplies, restocking, and maintaining brand cleanliness standards
- Partner with the Center Manager on conducting inventory, checking in shipments, and organization of back of house areas
- Provide support to the Provider team with equipment and treatment rooms
Pay & Perks:
- Competitive compensation; including a generous commission plan
- Paid time off and paid holidays, for full time staff.
- Employer discount for Ever/Body’s beauty services and products.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance, for full time staff
- One Medical Membership and Commuter benefits
- Hourly Compensation Range: $22.00-$25.00 per hour
Something looks off?