Dallas, TX: Center Manager
Ever/Body is a haven for high-performance beauty services founded around the mission to thoughtfully support every body along their individual beauty journey. We offer a curated collection of clinically-tested face, body, and hair treatments, delivered with gracious hospitality by our team of expert providers. Through a highly personalized, elevated, and seamless experience, we help our clients look and feel their best every day. We are looking for entrepreneurial leaders and inspiring coaches who thrive in a fast-paced environment while being highly empathetic. If you’re engaging, personable, and adaptable with a positive attitude, high energy, and passion for process, we’d love to meet you!
More about the role
If you’re engaging, personable with a positive attitude and high energy we’d love to meet you! We are looking for entrepreneurial leaders and inspiring coaches, able to thrive in a fast-paced environment while being highly empathetic, excited by process and open to change.
EMBODIMENT OF GRACIOUS HOSPITALITY
- Obsessed with providing Ever/Body clients with first-class, luxury experience in a fast-paced environment
- Source sustainable, loyal relationships through inclusivity, with positive, open, interactive and engaging communication
- Acting as a business owner and building relationships with your local community, E/B community and vendor community. Planning, marketing, coordinating special events in store
- Pole-vaulting over sales goals while offering personalized customer service and maintaining long-lasting relationships with clients
CULTIVATE DYNAMIC TEAM ENERGY
- Proudly embody E/B brand and values
- Train, coach, develop & manage the entire center team, leading by example. Drive the team to deliver exceptional experiences, exceeding the highest possible standards with a relentless focus on KPIs
- Create and cultivate a positive, collaborative, inclusive, and productive working environment, while keeping daily operations running smoothly
- Take a modern approach to wearing Black every day, maintaining Ever/Body image and dress standards
EXCELLENCE IN EXECUTION
- Infatuated with cleanliness and clinical safety standards with a flair for proper presentation of product and Center environment. Holistically manage retail products, medical consumables/devices and Center supplies inventory, ensuring we never run out of what we need
- Accountable to maintain all safety and compliance protocols as laid out by West Broadway Medical Services at all times. Ensure the up to date and current licensure for clinical teams
- Train and develop the team to deliver customized empathetic consultative consultations based on client needs. Model the behavior by making appropriate treatment and product recommendations with appropriate client follow up
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS NEEDED FOR SUCCESS
- Compassion for all people and their empowerment with an unbridled curiosity with a passion for continued learning
- The proven ability to deliver inspirational, authentic, and personalized experiences with gracious hospitality with emphasis on leadership, performance coaching, business management skills with flexibility, agility, and patience
- Understanding the brass tacks of business planning; including setting sales and customer service targets, sales analysis, and staff scheduling and retail operations including inventory and facilities management and cash reconciliation
- Deep experience in conceptualizing and executing thrilling and dynamic in-store and virtual events
- Elevated level of professionalism, a fast thinker with strong active listening and problem-solving skills and the ability to remain calm and pleasant during peak/high stress times
- Ruthless prioritizer, with ability to adjust priorities on the fly as business needs evolve. Impeccably organized, with an uncanny attention to detail
- Crisp verbal and written communicator, open to feedback
- Excited to enjoy a flexible work schedule including weekends
Pay and Perks:
- Highly Competitive Compensation with guaranteed hours
- Employer discount for Ever/Body’s beauty services and products.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance for full time employees
- One Medical Membership and Commuter benefits
Something looks off?