Have you ever imagined being a part of something so great that the work you do, the ideas you share and the products you create will change an entire industry? If so, then welcome home! Connect Homes is looking for smart, creative, and dedicated people who want to help introduce the next generation of housing! Come join a team that is turning architecture in to a product - as exampled here: https://uncrate.com/connect-homes/
We combine cutting edge technology with Modern Design, so our customers can experience high-end living minus the high-end price. Come join a company you will be proud to work for, become a part of the Connect Homes team! www.connect-homes.com.
We are seeking a skilled and motivated HVAC Installer to join our team and contribute to the installation of heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems for residential and commercial properties. As an HVAC Installer, you will play a vital role in ensuring the efficient and effective operation of HVAC systems by applying your technical expertise and attention to detail. Your primary responsibility will be to install, inspect, and troubleshoot HVAC components while adhering to safety protocols and industry standards.
What you will do
- Use Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) appropriately and when required.
- Safe and correct utilization of a variety of hand, power, and pneumatic tools such as hammers, drills, wire cutters, multimeter, voltage tester, angel grinders, soldering iron, shears, leak detectors, brazing equipment, etc.
- Safe utilization of ladders, scaffolds, and step ladders.
- Read and interpret plans for appropriate dimensions, spacing, and other engineering callouts, including material requirements.
- Install HVAC systems including furnaces, mini-splits, etc.
- Install ductwork.
- Install line sets and fittings.
- Install condensation pipes.
- Braze and weld pipes and fittings.
- Perform voltage checks pressure tests.
- Troubleshoot and correct leaks.
- Install finish materials such as grilles, access panels, control panels, etc.
What You Will Bring
- Minimum of 1-3 years’ experience in HVAC installations in a construction and/or manufacturing environment.
- Basic math skills including an understanding of fractions and decimals.
- Commitment to safety protocols and procedures.
- Problem solving skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Able to lift and carry weights of up to 50lbs.
- Physical stamina to stand for extended periods and perform tasks that involve bending, twisting, and lifting.
Nice to Haves
- Advanced blueprint reading and knowledge.
- North American Technician Excellence (NATE) Certification
- Refrigerant Handling License
- Basic knowledge of building codes and requirements.
- Proficiency in a second language, particularly Spanish, to facilitate communication with a diverse workforce.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to join our team of innovative people revolutionizing the home construction industry! The most exciting chapter of your career may just be a click away!