Have you ever imagined being a part of something so great that the work you do, the ideas you share and the products you create will change an entire industry? If so, then welcome home! Connect Homes is looking for smart, creative, and dedicated people who want to help introduce the next generation of housing! Come join a team that is turning architecture in to a product - as exampled here: https://uncrate.com/connect-homes/
We combine cutting edge technology with Modern Design, so our customers can experience high-end living minus the high-end price. Come join a company you will be proud to work for, become a part of the Connect Homes team! www.connect-homes.com.
Responsible for ensuring that CH has the supplies and inventory it needs to function according to schedule by coordinating with the Purchasing department and assessing urgency of materials deliveries and problem-solving to reduce the impact of late shipment to the production line.
What you will do
- Work with different heads of department to ensure materials are immediately available to the production line.
- Communicate with suppliers to coordinate material pick up.
- Ensure interdepartmental communication for improved coordination of productive operations.
- Monitor project delivery timelines.
- Collaborate with Materials Manager for updates on delivery timelines.
What You Will Bring
- Highschool diploma.
- One year experience expediting.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to effectively interact with employees at all levels of the organization.
- Detailed oriented mindset with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team with proactive and results driven approach.
Nice to Haves
- Driver’s license
- Forklift operation experience
Does this sound like you? Apply now to join our team of innovative people revolutionizing the home construction industry! The most exciting chapter of your career may just be a click away!