Jr Architectural Designer
Have you ever imagined being a part of something so great that the work you do, the ideas you share and the products you create will change an entire industry? If so, then welcome home! Connect Homes is looking for smart, creative, and dedicated people who want to help introduce the next generation of housing! Come join a team that is turning architecture in to a product - as exampled here: https://uncrate.com/connect-homes/
We combine cutting edge technology with Modern Design, so our customers can experience high-end living minus the high-end price. Come join a company you will be proud to work for, become a part of the Connect Homes team! www.connect-homes.com.
The Junior Architectural Designer is a part of the Product Team. This role helps prepare fabrication packages for modern prefab residences to be delivered and installed to California and beyond. The role requires a detail-oriented individual who is keen on learning how residential homes are clearly represented and detailed for construction in our factory and how the prefab world works. A Junior Architectural Designer must be a highly enthusiastic person who is open to learn, conduct research and is hungry for personal growth and career development.
What you will do
- Develop technical drawings for factory fabrication
- Assist senior staff with product research to support technical drawings and detail development
- Collaborate with the design team during development of technical drawings to assure implementation of overall design objectives
- Collaborate with the factory team during production to assure conformance with the technical drawings
- Participate in the evaluation of potential technical and detail solutions for feasibility and constructability
- Prepare system specifications for building documentation to suit individual clients and company standards
- Assume personal responsibility and accountability for set deadlines and quality of work
- Embody/embrace open communication and team-oriented success
- Actively participate in quality improvements of the product and manufacturing process
- When working with others collaborate as a team player
- Actively participate in Continuous Improvement initiatives when required
- Perform other duties as required by management
What you will bring
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture
- Up to 4 years work experience
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Revit is required
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign)
- Must be eligible to work in the US
- Demonstrated abilities in problem solving and creative thinking
- Demonstrated ability to deliver high quality through attention to detail
- Organized with strong time management and communication skills
Your nice to have’s
- Previous experience in modular/prefab design and/or construction.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to join our team of innovative people revolutionizing the home construction industry! The most exciting chapter of your career may just be a click away!
Something looks off?