Enterprise Account Executive
At BuildOps, we’re building a groundbreaking software solution, built to support today’s commercial contractors. From helping our customers to manage their service all the way to project management, we’re breaking the mold and building a team that invests in our mission statement. We love driven, self-motivated folks experienced in tech start-ups and thrive in fast-paced environments. Could you be our next hire?
As one of our Enterprise Account Executives, you will fill a key role in acquiring new enterprise-level customers and evangelizing the BuildOps brand. This position reports directly to our VP of Enterprise Sales.
What you’ll do
- Manage prospects from lead to close
- Land new business within greenfield territory
- Clearly articulate and demonstrate BuildOps value propositions, creating excitement and enthusiasm among prospects
- Regularly iterate messaging that will scale our outbound prospecting engine
- Engage and educate senior executives on the dramatic shift in technology within the construction industry
- Partner with the SDR, Sales and Sales Engineering teams to develop account-based sales strategies to uncover value for all go-to-market department leaders
What we look for
- 4+ years of relevant sales experience preferably with a sales tech solution
- Track record of overachieving revenue targets of 1M+ and successfully navigating and closing six-figure deals
- Previous SaaS and enterprise software experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Construction Industry Experience is a +
Who you are
- A self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, high-growth startup environment
- Passionate about providing exceptional customer experiences
- Creative, resourceful, detail-oriented, and well-organized
- Experienced in selling transformation/visionary solutions, especially where there isn't an obvious budget (demand creation vs. fulfillment)
- Comfortable leading technical presentation/demo and owning full customer lifecycle from prospect to close
- A team player with high integrity and grit
What we offer
- Competitive salary and stock options
- A comprehensive benefits package
- Unlimited paid time off
- Flexible and hybrid work schedules (this role is fully remote)
- Company events like BBQs and team-building activities, both in-person and virtual
- Talented and motivated team members who care deeply about one another (seriously, everyone is rooting for your success!)
- The chance to get in on the ground floor and build something truly groundbreaking for ourselves and our amazing customers
Who we are
BuildOps is a fast-paced, high-growth startup, committed to transforming a $30-billion industry through our all-in-one platform. Leveraging the latest technology, we’re taking commercial contractors from the world of pen and paper operations to digitized, efficient, data-driven business.
Our co-founders have over a decade of experience in both construction and SaaS technology, as well as a resume that includes Stanford, Harvard, Wharton, Cornell, Microsoft, and multiple successful startup exits, including a $1.2 billion acquisition.
BuildOps has raised multiple rounds of funding from some of the largest and most reputable Venture Capital firms, including Founders Fund, Fika Ventures, Siemens Next47, and Greenspring Associates.
“BuildOps is unique because it addresses the problem of efficiency in construction for an often-overlooked audience. Rather than focusing on large projects, or catering to owners, they look to the needs of technician-heavy subcontracting firms working in the commercial space.”
“The new financing will be used to support the company’s continued growth. BuildOps sells software that integrates scheduling, dispatching, inventory management, contracts, workflow and accounting into a single software package for commercial real estate contractors with staff ranging from a few dozen to several hundred employees.”
In a statement, [former NFL superstar] Joe Montana noted that his firm (Liquid 2 Ventures) has an investment thesis in supporting America’s working class… “I just love the idea of making their lives far easier and better,” he said. With BuildOps, “you have one solution that does it all and talks seamlessly to every single part of their business from parts to ordering to inventory and more.”
Wall Street Journal [Paywall]
BuildOps, the Santa Monica, California, startup that provides software for real estate subcontractors was seeded with $5.8 million in funding from investors including Fika Ventures, MetaProp VC, Global Founders Capital, CrossCut Ventures, TenOneTen, IGSB, 1984 Ventures, Liquid 2 Ventures and Ground Up Ventures.