Lead Product Manager
Posted on Tuesday, January 30, 2024
Attentive® is the AI marketing platform for leading brands, designed to optimize message performance through 1:1 SMS and email interactions. Infusing intelligence at every stage of the consumer's purchasing journey, Attentive empowers businesses to achieve hyper-personalized communication with their customers on a large scale. Leveraging AI-powered tools, a mobile-first approach, two-way conversations, and enterprise-grade technology, Attentive drives billions in online revenue for brands around the globe. Trusted by over 8,000 leading brands such as CB2, GUESS, Urban Outfitters, and Pura Vida, Attentive is the go-to solution for delivering powerful commerce experiences for consumers with the brands they love.
Attentive’s growth has been recognized by Deloitte’s Fast 500, Linkedin’s Top Startups and Forbes Cloud 100 all thanks to the hard work from our global employees!
We are seeking a Lead Product Manager to own the rollout of our latest Audiences AI product offering designed to help brands reach their marketing goals with greater control and transparency. Audiences AI is an innovative targeting product that harnesses the power of AI to help brands target the right person with the right message - offering personalized and bespoke experiences to the people that love their brand.
The leader for this role will have ownership over the rollout and success of the Audiences AI product. They will be responsible for driving success from the current nascent phases through full scale later this year. A successful leader will have demonstrated success scaling small scale multi-product portfolios and is eager for a fast moving data-driven environment. They will have an eagerness to dive into the technology and customer use cases to match the evolving AI landscape.
Why Attentive needs you:
- Lead product strategy and discovery for the Audience AI product
- Collaborating with engineering/product/design, go-to-market teams, and presenting to internal executives
- Be the voice of the customer
- Own the success of the product suite including adoption and client satisfaction
- Develop your portfolio strategy to develop sustainably differentiated products based around Attentive’s data and AI frameworks
- You have 5+ years experience as a Product Manager
- You have experience taking 0->1 products to market
- You think deeply, quickly and analytically - driving business outcomes for our customers
- You measure your success through shipped full products and can point to specific examples where you have owned a portfolio of high-impact releases from discovery through scaling revenue
- You have a passion for building high quality customer experiences - you deeply understand customers’ needs and know how to translate them into tangible product solutions
- You are able to manage difficult tradeoffs - quickly identifying the situation + options, framing the situation, and driving internal alignment
- You are creative and motivated - you always find a way
- You are deeply analytical and are comfortable sorting through data & using it to make data driven decisions
- You are an excellent communicator and storyteller (written & verbal), both with technical and non-technical audiences
You'll get competitive perks and benefits, from health & wellness to equity, to help you bring your best self to work.
For US based applicants:
- The US base salary range for this full time position is $173,000 - $230,000 annually + equity + benefits
- Our salary ranges are determined by role, level and location
Attentive Company Values
Default to Action - Move swiftly and with purpose
Be One Unstoppable Team - Rally as each other’s champions
Champion the Customer - Our success is defined by our customers' success
Act Like an Owner - Take responsibility for Attentive’s success
Learn more about AWAKE, Attentive’s collective of employee resource groups.
If you do not meet all the requirements listed here, we still encourage you to apply! No job description is perfect, and we may also have another opportunity that closely matches your skills and experience.
At Attentive, we know that our Company's strength lies in the diversity of our employees. Attentive is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities for all employees, applicants and covered individuals regardless of protected characteristics. We prioritize and maintain a fair, inclusive and equitable workplace free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.