Business Systems Analyst
IT, Sales & Business Development
Posted on Sunday, January 21, 2024
Attentive® is the AI marketing platform for leading brands, designed to optimize message performance through 1:1 SMS and email interactions. Infusing intelligence at every stage of the consumer's purchasing journey, Attentive empowers businesses to achieve hyper-personalized communication with their customers on a large scale. Leveraging AI-powered tools, a mobile-first approach, two-way conversations, and enterprise-grade technology, Attentive drives billions in online revenue for brands around the globe. Trusted by over 8,000 leading brands such as CB2, GUESS, Urban Outfitters, and Pura Vida, Attentive is the go-to solution for delivering powerful commerce experiences for consumers with the brands they love.
Attentive’s growth has been recognized by Deloitte’s Fast 500, Linkedin’s Top Startups and Forbes Cloud 100 all thanks to the hard work from our global employees!
Who we are
The Business Systems Analyst will be a key contributor on the Revenue Efficiency and Technology (“Revtech”) team, responsible for managing the scale, maintenance, improvements, and architecture of Salesforce and associated integrated applications. The Business Systems Analyst partners with business stakeholders to execute against short and long term needs, ensuring optimal configuration of applications in alignment with business needs. The role combines strategic responsibilities with hands-on technical work and day to day execution to drive innovation across the company, with a primary focus on Salesforce and its ecosystem.
Why Attentive needs you
- Triage, ingest, and complete requests from all parts of the organization in accordance with team processes and standards
- Own the maintenance and enhancement of essential processes within Salesforce and the go-to-market technology stack
- Partner with business stakeholders to prioritize work and ensure business objectives align to system requirements and solution roadmaps
- Manage data fidelity within CRM to ensure proper team assignments and downstream analyses
- Manage 3rd party vendor administration, relationships, and renewal cycles
- Participate in bi-weekly release cycles, backlog grooming, and user acceptance testing with stakeholders and project teams
- Serve as a team steward to implement, evangelize, and support processes and Revtech’s delivery methodology; contribute to continuous efforts to improve processes that increase efficiency and quality of service
- Develop standards, policies, and processes regarding business application support, deliverables, and stakeholder engagement
- Provide support to team members on overall system design, integrations and enhancements
- Plan and engage in effective testing processes and plans to ensure that deliverables adhere to business requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, business, or related field and/or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 2+ years of experience implementing, configuring, and managing Salesforce environments
- 2+ years of additional experience with GTM systems administration such as Outreach, Clari, LeanData, etc
- Experience running analyses in Excel or Google Sheets
- Exceptional problem solving and analytical skills
- Experience with a Customer Success application such as Catalyst, Vitally, Gainsight
- Experience leading application implementations utilizing Agile delivery methodology (Jira)
- Strong verbal and written communications with ability to effectively communicate at multiple levels in the organization
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively within a team in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to set proper time and resource expectations with stakeholders
- Works effectively and diligently with or without deadlines
- Ability to work independently and collaborate effectively
- Experience in a variety of data integration technologies (Tray.io, Boomi, Zapier, Mulesoft)
You'll get competitive perks and benefits, from health & wellness to equity, to help you bring your best self to work.
For US based applicants:
- The US base salary range for this full-time position is $65,000 - $95,000 annually + equity + benefits
- Our salary ranges are determined by role, level and location
Attentive Company Values
Default to Action - Move swiftly and with purpose
Be One Unstoppable Team - Rally as each other’s champions
Champion the Customer - Our success is defined by our customers' success
Act Like an Owner - Take responsibility for Attentive’s success
Learn more about AWAKE, Attentive’s collective of employee resource groups.
If you do not meet all the requirements listed here, we still encourage you to apply! No job description is perfect, and we may also have another opportunity that closely matches your skills and experience.
At Attentive, we know that our Company's strength lies in the diversity of our employees. Attentive is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities for all employees, applicants and covered individuals regardless of protected characteristics. We prioritize and maintain a fair, inclusive and equitable workplace free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.