Lead People Business Partner, Sales
People & HR, Sales & Business Development
Posted on Saturday, January 13, 2024
Attentive® is the AI marketing platform for leading brands, designed to optimize message performance through 1:1 SMS and email interactions. Infusing intelligence at every stage of the consumer's purchasing journey, Attentive empowers businesses to achieve hyper-personalized communication with their customers on a large scale. Leveraging AI-powered tools, a mobile-first approach, two-way conversations, and enterprise-grade technology, Attentive drives billions in online revenue for brands around the globe. Trusted by over 8,000 leading brands such as CB2, GUESS, Urban Outfitters, and Pura Vida, Attentive is the go-to solution for delivering powerful commerce experiences for consumers with the brands they love.
Attentive’s growth has been recognized by Deloitte’s Fast 500, Linkedin’s Top Startups and Forbes Cloud 100 all thanks to the hard work from our global employees!
Who we are
Attentive is looking for a Lead People Business Partner to support our Sales organization. This role will act as a strategic partner with leaders and executives, supporting these critical functions as our company scales. This role will report to the Director of People Business Partners.
You will need to be able to stay one step ahead of our growth and be able to coach and support our managers as we scale. As a Lead PBP at Attentive, you will play a significant role in the success of the teams you support. You will drive impact through coaching senior leadership, managing performance, building strong relationships, and leading new initiatives. You will serve as a champion for Attentive’s values, ensuring People programs are delivering equitable experiences and outcomes across the organization.
Why Attentive needs you
- Be a trusted advisor and thought leader to senior leadership
- Provide coaching and consultative support to employees & managers in the business units you support
- Build a strong business relationship with internal customers and the leadership team, partnering to drive people-centric strategies and programs
- Collaborate with teams across the People organization to lead People cycles throughout the year including: employee engagement surveys, compensation reviews, performance management, feedback cycles, and learning and development programming
- Drive a high-performance culture and provoke positive change in people management
- Partner and consult to build people plans for client groups, including: career ladders, talent assessment and planning, organizational development and design, and engagement strategy development
- Proactively support and deliver People programs in the areas of employee relations, training & development, performance management, onboarding/offboarding, change management and resource planning
- Craft and implement creative and progressive talent strategies, addressing retention and development needs
- Be empathetic and thoughtful in your approach and will be obsessed with identifying areas of improvement and proposing and executing on solutions
- You will need to be forward thinking and creative to recommend and execute on people strategies to drive business outcomes and enable our team to be their best
- 10-12 years of progressive HR experience with a minimum of 7 years in an HRBP capacity in a high-growth and/or tech environment
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Demonstrated experience leading and executing on large-scale change management within dynamic environments
- Ability to drive through ambiguity and deliver solutions with autonomy
- Builder mentality with adaptability, flexibility, and a willingness to roll up your sleeves to ensure the right outcomes for our customers
- Proven track record of developing, executing against, and measuring the success of people programs
- Passionate about building and supporting strong teams with aggressive goals
- The ability to effectively partner with cross-functional partners (e.g. Finance, Legal) and the broader People team to build a better employee experience for employees
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment; problem-solving skills are a must
- Thoughtful discretion and hyper-sensitivity around confidential and sensitive information
- Desire to learn and grow
You'll get competitive perks and benefits, from health care to home office equipment, to help you bring your best self to work.
For US based applicants:
- The US base salary range for this full-time position is $138,000 - $180,000 annually + equity + benefits
- Our salary ranges are determined by role, level and location
Attentive Company Values
Default to Action - Move swiftly and with purpose
Be One Unstoppable Team - Rally as each other’s champions
Champion the Customer - Our success is defined by our customers' success
Act Like an Owner - Take responsibility for Attentive’s success
Learn more about AWAKE, Attentive’s collective of employee resource groups.
If you do not meet all the requirements listed here, we still encourage you to apply! No job description is perfect, and we may also have another opportunity that closely matches your skills and experience.
At Attentive, we know that our Company's strength lies in the diversity of our employees. Attentive is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities for all employees, applicants and covered individuals regardless of protected characteristics. We prioritize and maintain a fair, inclusive and equitable workplace free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.