Sr. DEIB Business Partner
Posted on Friday, December 22, 2023
Attentive® is the AI marketing platform for leading brands, designed to optimize message performance through 1:1 SMS and email interactions. Infusing intelligence at every stage of the consumer's purchasing journey, Attentive empowers businesses to achieve hyper-personalized communication with their customers on a large scale. Leveraging AI-powered tools, a mobile-first approach, two-way conversations, and enterprise-grade technology, Attentive drives billions in online revenue for brands around the globe. Trusted by over 8,000 leading brands such as CB2, GUESS, Urban Outfitters, and Pura Vida, Attentive is the go-to solution for delivering powerful commerce experiences for consumers with the brands they love.
Attentive’s growth has been recognized by Deloitte’s Fast 500, Linkedin’s Top Startups and Forbes Cloud 100 all thanks to the hard work from our global employees!
Who we are
The Senior DEI&B Partner will drive Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging initiatives, provide strategic guidance, and partner with business units to create an inclusive and equitable workplace. This role will work closely with People leadership, business leaders, and employees to champion DEI&B efforts, identify opportunities for improvement, and implement strategies that enhance our commitment to diversity and inclusion.
Why Attentive needs you
- DEI&B Strategy Development: Collaborate with People leadership and business units to develop and execute a comprehensive DEI&B strategy aligned with the organization's goals and values
- Cross-Functional Partnership: Partnership with all teams within the People department to ensure equity of company processes
- Program Implementation: Lead the design and implementation of DEI&B programs and initiatives, including but not limited to training, mentorship programs, employee resource groups (ERGs), external partnerships, and diversity recruiting efforts
- Metrics and Reporting: Define, maintain, and track key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure the effectiveness of DEI&B initiatives. Generate regular reports to assess progress and identify areas for improvement
- Employee Engagement: Foster an inclusive and supportive environment by working with ERGs and promoting activities celebrating diversity and cultural awareness
- Employee Relations: Address and resolve DEI&B-related concerns and employee relations issues through a systematic and empathetic approach
- Training and Education: Develop and implement training programs in collaboration with the Talent Management team to raise awareness and educate employees and leaders on DEI&B topics
- Recruitment and Talent Management: Collaborate with talent acquisition teams to attract a diverse talent pool and support talent management initiatives
- 6+ years’ experience designing and delivering People and/or DEI strategies and initiatives that increase workforce diversity, equity and inclusion
- Experience delivering projects and programs for large, global, cross-functional audiences
- Experience developing learning resources and services
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills
- Proficiency in tracking and analyzing data and metrics
- Ability to build relationships with and coach leaders and stakeholders, including ability to influence and work effectively and collaboratively across a global organization
- Genuine curiosity and strong desire to continuously learn, grow and develop others
- Experience designing and building effective, efficient and connected teams
- Comfortable with open communication and giving and receiving open, constructive feedback respectfully
- Impeccable judgment and ability to balance the needs of the company, leaders and employees
You'll get competitive perks and benefits, from health & wellness to equity, to help you bring your best self to work.
For US based applicants:
- The US base salary range for this full-time position is $125,000 - $160,000 annually + equity + benefits
- Our salary ranges are determined by role, level and location
Attentive Company Values
Default to Action - Move swiftly and with purpose
Be One Unstoppable Team - Rally as each other’s champions
Champion the Customer - Our success is defined by our customers' success
Act Like an Owner - Take responsibility for Attentive’s success
Learn more about AWAKE, Attentive’s collective of employee resource groups.
If you do not meet all the requirements listed here, we still encourage you to apply! No job description is perfect, and we may also have another opportunity that closely matches your skills and experience.
At Attentive, we know that our Company's strength lies in the diversity of our employees. Attentive is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities for all employees, applicants and covered individuals regardless of protected characteristics. We prioritize and maintain a fair, inclusive and equitable workplace free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.