Finance Manager, Revenue FP&A (New Products)
Accounting & Finance
Posted on Wednesday, November 29, 2023
Attentive® is the world’s #1 conversational marketing platform, designed to optimize message performance through 1:1 SMS and email interactions. Infusing intelligence at every stage of the consumer's purchasing journey, Attentive empowers businesses to achieve hyper-personalized communication with their customers on a large scale. Leveraging AI-powered tools, a mobile-first approach, two-way conversations, and enterprise-grade technology, Attentive helps drive billions in online revenue for over 8,000 leading brands around the globe. Trusted by CB2, GUESS, Urban Outfitters, Pura Vida, and more, Attentive is the go-to solution for brands looking to deliver powerful commerce experiences to their customers.
Attentive’s growth has been recognized by Deloitte’s Fast 500, Linkedin’s Top Startups and Forbes Cloud 100 all thanks to the hard work from our global employees!
Who we are
Attentive is looking for a Finance Manager to join its Revenue FP&A team! In this role, you will partner with our Sales, Client Strategy, and Finance teams to build analytical frameworks, models, and reporting packages that help identify and drive growth strategies for the company. Specifically, you will be focused on developing revenue frameworks to support Attentive’s new product investments. You should have outstanding partnership and communication skills, an ability to balance multiple priorities, deep attention to detail, and the propensity to thrive in the ambiguity that comes with a fast-growing organization. You should also have mastery of Excel, with excellent modeling, data manipulation, and presentation skills.
You will report to the Director of Revenue FP&A, who oversees our global topline performance and is a key business partner to our GTM organization and executive team. This is your opportunity to develop both operational and financial expertise by helping build and maintain the strategic framework by which Attentive assesses topline performance and opportunities.
Why Attentive needs you
- Develop qualitative and quantitative risk assessment frameworks to help Attentive leadership understand key topline risks and opportunities.
- Partner with our sales and client strategy teams to determine the core levers of our business and to identify and drive revenue-maximizing initiatives.
- Build, support, and maintain predictive and other ad-hoc models to support business decisions.
- Develop and lead the topline quarterly forecasting process. Collaborate with sales and client strategy leadership to develop accurate forecasts and translate them into key financial metrics.
- Serve as Finance’s resident subject matter expert on all revenue health metrics, both in understanding current metrics at a detailed level and in leading the development of new metrics.
- Distill and present complex and data-rich problems to executives and other team members in a clear and concise manner.
Who you are
- 5+ years of progressive finance experience, with a strong preference for those with prior experience in strategy consulting, investment banking, or business operations.
- Superior financial modeling, forecasting methods, and Excel capabilities. Advanced analytical and quantitative abilities.
- Comfortable completing projects requiring individual initiative and flexibility in tight time frames with minimal supervision.
- This role requires an extreme level of agility, ownership, and creative thinking – you will need to understand the details of our business but also see the forest for the trees to present complex financial information in an easy-to-understand format for executive decision-making.
- Collaboratively focused and able to work well with others in a fast-paced and ever-changing business. Able to interact comfortably with the executive team.
- SaaS background is beneficial but not required.
- Outstanding software and system skills – strong proficiency in Excel is a must. Experience with SQL, Alteryx, Snowflake, Looker/data visualization tools, and SFDC is a plus.
You'll get competitive perks and benefits from health care to home office equipment, to help you bring your best self to work!
For US based applicants:
The standard base salary range for this position is $115,000 to $140,000.
This position is eligible for equity in the form of RSUs
Attentive Company Values
Default to Action - Move swiftly and with purpose
Be One Unstoppable Team - Rally as each other’s champions
Champion the Customer - Our success is defined by our customers' success
Act Like an Owner - Take responsibility for Attentive’s success
Learn more about AWAKE, Attentive’s collective of employee resource groups.
If you do not meet all the requirements listed here, we still encourage you to apply! No job description is perfect, and we may also have another opportunity that closely matches your skills and experience.
At Attentive, we know that our Company's strength lies in the diversity of our employees. Attentive is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities for all employees, applicants and covered individuals regardless of protected characteristics. We prioritize and maintain a fair, inclusive and equitable workplace free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.