Manager, Sales Development
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Saturday, November 18, 2023
Attentive® is the world’s #1 conversational marketing platform, on a mission to maximize performance with intelligent, 1:1 SMS and email capabilities. Our SMS-first software platform helps everyone from entrepreneurs to enterprises strengthen relationships with their consumers in a new way. Through two-way, real-time, personalized communications, we drive billions in e-commerce revenue and over 8,000 leading brands like CB2, Pura Vida, GUESS and Urban Outfitters rely on Attentive to deliver powerful commerce experiences.
Attentive’s growth has been recognized by Deloitte’s Fast 500, Linkedin’s Top Startups and Forbes Cloud 100 all thanks to the hard work from our global employees!
Who we are
We’re seeking an accomplished leader to help drive our Sales Development team to new heights. This is a strategic role that will focus on identifying and executing growth strategies to drive incremental revenue for the company.
Why Attentive needs you:
- Manage the full life-cycle for a team of 8 - 10 direct reports, including recruiting, on-boarding, training & development, career mentorship, and performance management
- Maintain and optimize SDR best practices for outbound prospecting
- Create processes to address problems you, your team, or the management team have identified
- Analyze team and individual metrics to maximize efficiency and productivity
- Build and maintain relationships with cross-functional peers for you and your team (Sales, Sales Management, Marketing, Territory Development)
- 3+ years of SDR / SaaS sales experience as a top performer
- At least 1 year of management experience
- Familiarity withOutreach, Salesforce, Sales Navigator, ZoomInfo, Sendoso
- Strong ability to summarize and communicate complex ideas into curriculum with a strong sense of how sales professionals think, operate and absorb training
- Passion for coaching and educating others
- Strong process and analytical skills to identify inefficiencies and create improvements
For US based applicants:
- The US base salary range for this full-time position is $75,000 - $100,000 annually + commission + equity + benefits
- Our salary ranges are determined by role, level and location
You’ll get competitive perks and benefits from health & wellness to equity, to help you bring your best self to work.
Attentive Company Values
Default to Action - Move swiftly and with purpose
Be One Unstoppable Team - Rally as each other’s champions
Champion the Customer - Our success is defined by our customers' success
Act Like an Owner - Take responsibility for Attentive’s success
Learn more about AWAKE, Attentive’s collective of employee resource groups.
If you do not meet all the requirements listed here, we still encourage you to apply! No job description is perfect, and we may also have another opportunity that closely matches your skills and experience.
At Attentive, we know that our Company's strength lies in the diversity of our employees. Attentive is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities for all employees, applicants and covered individuals regardless of protected characteristics. We prioritize and maintain a fair, inclusive and equitable workplace free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.