Senior Client Strategy Manager (UK)
Posted on Saturday, October 14, 2023
Attentive® is the world’s #1 conversational marketing platform, on a mission to maximize performance with intelligent, 1:1 SMS and email capabilities. Our SMS-first software platform helps everyone from entrepreneurs to enterprises strengthen relationships with their consumers in a new way. Through two-way, real-time, personalized communications, we drive billions in e-commerce revenue and over 8,000 leading brands like CB2, Pura Vida, GUESS and Urban Outfitters rely on Attentive to deliver powerful commerce experiences.
Attentive’s growth has been recognized by Deloitte’s Fast 500, Linkedin’s Top Startups and Forbes Cloud 100 all thanks to the hard work from our global employees!
Who we are
We are looking for a driven customer success person to join our team as a Senior Client Strategy Manager. You will work closely with the executive team to help refine and improve our customer success processes and playbooks. You will also coordinate cross-functionally with marketing, sales, product, and design to bridge the gap between product and customers. Your core responsibility will be working with Attentive’s strategic customers as a trusted consultant and to own customer relationships completely.
Why Attentive needs you
- Cement the relationship with new and existing customers including: onboarding, integration, account growth, new product adoption, and renewals
- Develop a “consultant” perspective to client communications, questions, and meetings
- Lead and present at regular client meetings, both in-person and over video conference
- Analyze customer usage to form accurate forecasts, and to have complete visibility into renewal pipeline; identify, clearly communicate, and manage risk throughout the year though proactive touch points and take the lead in developing resolution strategies
- Work closely with the executive team to translate customer feedback into specific product requirements.
- 4-6 years of account management experience required, preferably at Martech SaaS company
- Strong understanding in customer success techniques and strategies
- Comfortable learning new software (for design, data management, and internal tools)
- Experience navigating complex work processes, tight timelines, and changing teams
- Extremely detail oriented and organized
- Knowledge of Salesforce or related CRM toolsInterest in startups, software and entrepreneurship
- Comfortable working from our Shoreditch office 2 days a week
Attentive Company Values
Default to Action - Move swiftly and with purpose
Be One Unstoppable Team - Rally as each other’s champions
Champion the Customer - Our success is defined by our customers' success
Act Like an Owner - Take responsibility for Attentive’s success
Learn more about AWAKE, Attentive’s collective of employee resource groups.
If you do not meet all the requirements listed here, we still encourage you to apply! No job description is perfect, and we may also have another opportunity that closely matches your skills and experience.
At Attentive, we know that our Company's strength lies in the diversity of our employees. Attentive is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities for all employees, applicants and covered individuals regardless of protected characteristics. We prioritize and maintain a fair, inclusive and equitable workplace free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.