Senior Product Manager
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Saturday, September 9, 2023
Attentive® is the leader in conversational commerce, reinventing business to consumer communication. Our SMS-first software platform helps everyone from entrepreneurs to enterprises strengthen relationships with their consumers in a new way. Through two-way, real-time, personalized communications, we drive billions in e-commerce revenue and over 8,000 leading brands like CB2, Urban Outfitters, Crocs, Jack in the Box, and Coach rely on Attentive to deliver powerful commerce experiences.
Attentive’s growth has been recognized by Deloitte’s Fast 500, Linkedin’s Top Startups and Forbes Cloud 100 all thanks to the hard work from our global employees!
Who we are
We are seeking Senior Product Managers to join our team in San Francisco and work on products within our AI portfolio. PM’s at Attentive own product development from start to finish, leading cross-functional teams of designers, engineers and go-to-market stakeholders to strategize and execute on our Product roadmap. If you’re looking to optimize for working at a fast paced, hyper growth company, this is an excellent opportunity!
Why Attentive needs you
- Own discovery process for Product Recommendations features and fostering their growth
- Drive rapid (weekly) sprint processes across engineering, design and sales
- Dive deep into the data to understand the why behind trends and create new features to accelerate those trends
- Connect with customers and customer facing teams to understand user needs, develop insights, inform and drive our roadmap
- You have 5+ years of experience as a Product Manager leading strategic vision, crafting product roadmaps, and coordinating product strategies across a group of products.
- You think deeply, quickly and analytically - driving business outcomes for our customers
- You measure your success through shipped full products and can point to specific examples where you have owned a high-impact release from discovery through scaling revenue.
- You are deeply analytical and are comfortable sorting through data & using it to make data driven decisions
- You are an excellent communicator and storyteller (written & verbal), both with technical and non-technical audiences.
You’ll get competitive perks and benefits from health & wellness to equity, to help you bring your best self to work.
For US based applicants:
- The standard base salary range for this position is $130,000 - $195,000 annually.
- This position is eligible for equity in the form of RSUs.
Attentive Company Values
Default to Action - Move swiftly and with purpose
Be One Unstoppable Team - Rally as each other’s champions
Champion the Customer - Our success is defined by our customers' success
Act Like an Owner - Take responsibility for Attentive’s success
Learn more about AWAKE, Attentive’s collective of employee resource groups.
If you do not meet all the requirements listed here, we still encourage you to apply! No job description is perfect, and we may also have another opportunity that closely matches your skills and experience.
At Attentive, we know that our Company's strength lies in the diversity of our employees. Attentive is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities for all employees, applicants and covered individuals regardless of protected characteristics. We prioritize and maintain a fair, inclusive and equitable workplace free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.