Revenue Operations Lead
Posted on Friday, May 26, 2023
Attentive® is the leader in conversational commerce, reinventing business to consumer communication. Our SMS-first software platform helps everyone from entrepreneurs to enterprises strengthen relationships with their consumers in a new way. Through two-way, real-time, personalized communications, we drive billions in e-commerce revenue and over 8,000 leading brands like CB2, Urban Outfitters, Crocs, Jack in the Box, and Coach rely on Attentive to deliver powerful commerce experiences.
Attentive’s growth has been recognized by Deloitte’s Fast 500, Linkedin’s Top Startups and Forbes Cloud 100 all thanks to the hard work from our global employees!
Who we are
We are looking for a motivated Revenue Operations Lead to help us standardize, scale and improve how we manage the client-facing teams at Attentive. This includes everything from partnering with Finance on forecasting and Recruiting on hiring targets, to focusing the Client Strategy organization on the appropriate strategic initiatives to hit our goals while optimizing economics for the business, as well as setting aggressive but achievable goals at the team and individual level.
This person has a critical mix of being deeply analytical, having strong project management skills, and experience solving complex and ambiguous problems under tight deadlines.
You’ll report to the Director of GTM Ops & Strategy.
Why Attentive needs you
- Own the hiring model, managing towards hiring targets, accounting for internal transitions, promotions, and attrition
- Support the leadership and recruiting teams with all headcount related projections
- Partner with the Client Strategy leadership team to ensure that the appropriate strategic priorities are set and achieved in order to unlock the efficiency gains that are built into our forecasting and operating expense models
- Collaborate on forecasted quarterly goals for client-facing teams, ensuring targets are challenging yet achievable and align closely with expected client behavior
- Own model for determining capacity across all client-facing teams, surfacing insights on expected capacity and ability to hit targets in current and future quarters
- Partner with Client Strategy leadership to understand key trends in the business, proactively identifying opportunities to improve performance and drive value for Attentive and our clients
- Own strategic projects that are complex and cross-functional in nature, breaking down ambiguous problems and utilizing an advanced analytic tool kit to creatively arrive at solutions
- 5+ years of operations or similar experience
- Excellence with excel modeling and project management frameworks
- Ability to synthesize multiple datasets to glean strategic insights and recommendations
- Robust analytical skills, business modeling and presentation capabilities
- Strong sense for sequencing and prioritization
- Experience in a high-growth SaaS environment
You'll get competitive perks and benefits from health care to home office equipment, to help you bring your best self to work!
For US based applicants:
The standard base salary range for this position is $115,000 - $145,000 annually
This position is eligible for equity in the form of RSUs
Attentive Company Values
Default to Action - Speed is our best offense and defense
Never Settle - Continuously raise the bar for yourself and your teammates
Hard Work Solves Big Problems - Success requires grit and resilience
Be Attentive - Work together as a team to drive greatness for our company and our customers
Learn more about AWAKE, Attentive’s collective of employee resource groups.
If you do not meet all the requirements listed here, we still encourage you to apply! No job description is perfect, and we may also have another opportunity that closely matches your skills and experience.
At Attentive, we know that our Company's strength lies in the diversity of our employees. Attentive is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities for all employees, applicants and covered individuals regardless of protected characteristics. We prioritize and maintain a fair, inclusive and equitable workplace free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.
See more open positions at Attentive
Something looks off?