RVP, Strategic Sales
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Monday, May 22, 2023
Attentive® is the leader in conversational commerce, reinventing business to consumer communication. Our SMS-first software platform helps everyone from entrepreneurs to enterprises strengthen relationships with their consumers in a new way. Through two-way, real-time, personalized communications, we drive billions in e-commerce revenue and over 8,000 leading brands like CB2, Urban Outfitters, Crocs, Jack in the Box, and Coach rely on Attentive to deliver powerful commerce experiences.
Attentive’s growth has been recognized by Deloitte’s Fast 500, Linkedin’s Top Startups and Forbes Cloud 100 all thanks to the hard work from our global employees!
Who we are
We are looking for a collaborative and driven leader to lead our Strategic sales team, creating a culture of accountability and excellence.
By developing and executing effective sales strategies, and collaborating closely with other departments, this RVP, Sales will be a key contributor to Attentive continued growth and success.
Why we need you
- Motivate and manage a team of senior Strategic sellers to meet or exceed sales targets and revenue goals
- Identify new market opportunities and develop go-to-market plans to capture those opportunities
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of our products, market trends, and competitive landscape to effectively position our solutions in the market
- Develop and strengthen executive-level connections with our strategic clients
- Partner closely with Marketing, Product, and Client Strategy, to ensure alignment and support for sales initiatives
- Partner closely with sales leadership to establish and maintain effective forecasting and pipeline management processes, providing ongoing coaching and mentorship to ensure optimal performance
- 10+ years of b2b enterprise SaaS experience, with 4+ years of sales management experience
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build and maintain relationships with senior executives and decision-makers
- Proven leader and motivator, with deep experience building and leading sales organizations
- Demonstrated ability to develop and execute sales strategies that align with company goals and objectives
- Excellent operational and analytical abilities
- An excellent and structured verbal and written communicator
You’ll get competitive perks and benefits from health & wellness to equity, to help you bring your best self to work.
For US based applicants:
- The standard base salary range for this position is $175,000 - $215,000 annually
- This position is eligible for performance-based cash bonus or variable compensation
- This position is eligible for equity in the form of RSUs
Attentive Company Values
Default to Action - Speed is our best offense and defense
Never Settle - Continuously raise the bar for yourself and your teammates
Hard Work Solves Big Problems - Success requires grit and resilience
Be Attentive - Work together as a team to drive greatness for our company and our customers
Learn more about AWAKE, Attentive’s collective of employee resource groups.
If you do not meet all the requirements listed here, we still encourage you to apply! No job description is perfect, and we may also have another opportunity that closely matches your skills and experience.
At Attentive, we know that our Company's strength lies in the diversity of our employees. Attentive is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities for all employees, applicants and covered individuals regardless of protected characteristics. We prioritize and maintain a fair, inclusive and equitable workplace free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.
See more open positions at Attentive
Something looks off?