Sales & Business Development
Posted on Wednesday, May 17, 2023
Attentive® is the leader in conversational commerce, reinventing business to consumer communication. Our SMS-first software platform helps everyone from entrepreneurs to enterprises strengthen relationships with their consumers in a new way. Through two-way, real-time, personalized communications, we drive billions in e-commerce revenue and over 8,000 leading brands like CB2, Urban Outfitters, Crocs, Jack in the Box, and Coach rely on Attentive to deliver powerful commerce experiences.
Attentive’s growth has been recognized by Deloitte’s Fast 500, Linkedin’s Top Startups and Forbes Cloud 100 all thanks to the hard work from our global employees!
The Tax Manager will be a tax generalist involved in all aspects of tax for Attentive. The candidate will help continue to build scalable processes to support Attentive’s growth while also working on special projects closely with the Senior Director - Head of Tax.
Why Attentive needs you:
- Assist in the preparation and review of our ASC 740 tax provision
- Act as key review in direct and indirect tax compliance processes
- Assist with the preparation and review of tax supporting documentation
- Research, analyze and draft technical memorandum on a variety of tax issues
- Support modeling in strategic and operational tax forecasting and planning
- Work cross-functionally with various departments
- Monitor legislative and regulatory law changes and updates
- Support in ad hoc projects
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, MS in Tax or C.P.A. preferred
- 6+ years of corporate tax experience with public accounting firm and/or corporate tax department.
- Possess an understanding of ASC740 principles, as well as federal and state tax concepts.
- Experience with sales and other indirect taxes.
- Eagerness to learn.
- High attention to detail and can drive projects to completion in a deadline driven environment.
- Experience in Saas or Technology industry a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work on a fast-paced team and adapt to rapidly changing situations and conditions.
- Strong organizational skills, including ability to multi-task and prioritize competing deadlines.
- Excellent analytical, research, conceptual and planning skills.
- Ability to self-motivate, be proactive and function independently.
- Must be very hands-on, flexible, and open to new, evolving, or rotating responsibilities.
You’ll get competitive perks and benefits from health & wellness to equity, to help you bring your best self to work.
For US based applicants:
- The standard base salary range for this position is $115,600 - $173,400 annually.
- This position is eligible for equity in the form of RSUs.
Attentive Company Values
Default to Action - Speed is our best offense and defense
Never Settle - Continuously raise the bar for yourself and your teammates
Hard Work Solves Big Problems - Success requires grit and resilience
Be Attentive - Work together as a team to drive greatness for our company and our customers
Learn more about AWAKE, Attentive’s collective of employee resource groups.
If you do not meet all the requirements listed here, we still encourage you to apply! No job description is perfect, and we may also have another opportunity that closely matches your skills and experience.
At Attentive, we know that our Company's strength lies in the diversity of our employees. Attentive is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities for all employees, applicants and covered individuals regardless of protected characteristics. We prioritize and maintain a fair, inclusive and equitable workplace free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.
See more open positions at Attentive
Something looks off?