Messaging Strategy & Operations Analyst
New York, NY, USA
Posted on Tuesday, April 4, 2023
Attentive® is the leader in conversational commerce, reinventing business to consumer communication. Our SMS-first software platform helps everyone from entrepreneurs to enterprises strengthen relationships with their consumers in a new way. Through two-way, real-time, personalized communications, we drive billions in e-commerce revenue and over 8,000 leading brands like CB2, Urban Outfitters, Crocs, Jack in the Box, and Coach rely on Attentive to deliver powerful commerce experiences.
Attentive’s growth has been recognized by Deloitte’s Fast 500, Linkedin’s Top Startups and Forbes Cloud 100 all thanks to the hard work from our global employees!
- Handle relationships with external messaging technology partners and carriers downstream while maintaining high compliance standards.
- Ensure that messages reliably reach end users and handle monitoring, reporting, and analysis of overall trends.
- Partner with Sales & Client Strategy teams to educate customers on industry best practices to ensure seamless launch experiences.
- Use strong communication skills (written and verbal) to partner with engineering teams on building tools that enable the scalable execution of focus areas.
- Support all operations related to product partnerships by working with external partners, guiding internal processes, and supporting tasks for messaging operations projects.
- Develop subject matter expertise on messaging products, as well as communicate operational workflows to internal teams.
- Identify, investigate, and resolve escalated message deliverability issues with partners and internal teams by proactively using internal data and partner-provided tools.
- Support additional operational efforts, including writing process documentation, providing regular status updates to leadership, building alerts and monitors, and analyzing internal data to report on ongoing projects.
- Partner with the product team to test and provide feedback on new tools and features.
- Bachelor’s degree or U.S. equivalent in Computer Science, Technology Management, Information Management, Business Administration, or related field.
- Must have 1 year of professional experience conducting data analytics within the technology industry in an operationally focused role.
Must also have the following:
- 1 year of professional experience partnering with internal teams (including Sales & Finance, Product, or Engineering teams).
- 1 year of professional experience managing data and team schedules.
- 1 year of professional experience building internal workflows
Position allows telecommuting from anywhere in the U.S. Salary: $86,800 - $130,200 per year.
Please apply online at: www.attentivemobile.com/careers#jobs
Attentive Company Values
Default to Action - Speed is our best offense and defense
Never Settle - Continuously raise the bar for yourself and your teammates
Hard Work Solves Big Problems - Success requires grit and resilience
Be Attentive - Work together as a team to drive greatness for our company and our customers
Learn more about AWAKE, Attentive’s collective of employee resource groups.
If you do not meet all the requirements listed here, we still encourage you to apply! No job description is perfect, and we may also have another opportunity that closely matches your skills and experience.
At Attentive, we know that our Company's strength lies in the diversity of our employees. Attentive is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities for all employees, applicants and covered individuals regardless of protected characteristics. We prioritize and maintain a fair, inclusive and equitable workplace free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.
See more open positions at Attentive
Something looks off?